In this first tutorial, we will help you get started with your Daxium-Air account through 5 steps:
- Log in
- Creating a form
- Creating a user
- Install the mobile application
- Log in and creation of submission on mobile
You can access Daxium Air by entering www.daxium-air.com in your browser. You will access this screen :
Use the username and password assigned to you.
You arrive on the home screen:
The contextual menu on the left allows you to navigate through the different functionalities :
- Home : Directs you to this page.
- Submissions : Allows you to manage the submissions collected from the field.
- Tasks : Allows you to manage user tasks.
- News: Opens a tab to give you the latest updates on our app and back-office (new features, etc).
- Help : Opens a tab where you will have articles to help with the issue you are reporting (in search bar). If no articles available, you can send a message directly to Support team.
Creating a form
To access the form creation page, click on the Parameters icon in the top banner.
Then on the left-side menu, select "Data and forms", then "Form Builder". Click "New" to create a form :
The first step is to name the form at the top right. A form is made up of fields of different types. You can drag the desired field into the frame in the position you want or press the little "+" when you hover over the field with the mouse, it will then be added after the others.
The System Name of fields is what identifies the field in the system, it must be unique within a form. It is used in reports, conditions and adjustable parameters according to the content of the fields (emailing for example).
The Active checkbox allows you to display or not a field in the mobile or web form, but it will always be visible on the form manager.
The Required checkbox will force the entry of the field in the form. We will not be able to send a form without a required field.
We have created a survey form with multiple fields:
- Title: This is a static text that will be displayed in a colored bar. The label will be displayed as the title.
- Date: Allows you to select a date. You can choose the format : either "Date only" or "Date and Time".
- Text: Allows you to enter a text. In this case, this field is mandatory after checking the “Required” box. Possibility to have a Default Value displayed, and add some display preferences with "Rich text" option.
- List: Allows you to select one or more choices from a drop-down list. It is possible to create a list before in a "Configuration" submenu or using the "+" button which will offer to create a list from a pop-up.
Once your form is complete, you can save it (top right banner) :
A window pops up, make sure to "Activate" the form after any modification. It will allow mobile users to get the latest version on their app.
Creating a user
The second step is to create a user. You can access this menu by pressing “Users” on the left-side menu, section "Users and rights". This screen shows the list of all users of the account. To create a new one, press "New" at the top right.
You must fill in the First name, Last name, E-mail and Password fields. The login details are the email address and the password.
Important information to specify :
- Locale : select your preferred language for back-office and app.
- Subscriptions : needs to have one selected to have log in.
- "Active": checking this box is essential, it allows the user in question to be able to connect.
- "Administrator": Gives administration rights on the web platform and connection rights on the mobile application.
- "Mobile User": Gives connection rights to the mobile application.
- "Web user": Gives connection rights to the web platform to consult the files submitted. Cannot edit the account.
The Daxium-Air application is available on the PlayStore and the AppStore. Once downloaded and installed, launch the application. You can then log in with the user you created earlier. Make sure to select the correct region also (depends on region of your Work Space on back-office).
Once in the home menu, click on "New Submission" to access the form you have created.
Once the form has been selected, you can complete it and then send it.
You will have the choice of redirection once your submission has been sent. If you click on My Submissions (also accessible from homepage), you will see if it has been correctly sent (green tick).
Your file will then appear on the back office :
Please sign in to leave a comment.