This tutorial will help you customize your back office with two axes :
- The general parameters
- Adding shortcuts
Here is an example of what gives an account configured with multiple shortcuts.
Only the administrator has access to this page.
You can reach it by clicking on “General Information” on the left side menu, or on the "Parameters" main page.
Name your account, give it a description, a time zone and an icon. Regarding the graphic elements, you can modify the logo which will be placed at the top left and the background image which will be visible on the home screen.
It is also possible to configure the site theme: the colors of the frame elements and the font. There is also a selection of predefined themes available to you. Go to "Customization" then "Graphics" on left side menu.
A shortcut is a link to a page in your back office. For example, you often want to view your submissions with a particular filter. Instead of redoing this filter at each consultation, you can create a shortcut to access it directly afterwards.
There are 3 locations for shortcuts: the navigation bar (on the top of the page), the home page and on the the menu on the left. When you want to add a shortcut, you will be given a choice between these locations.
You can create one when you are on the page you want to save by clicking on the "+" at the top of the page.
You have to name the shortcut and choose where you want to position it.
There are two categories:
- My Shortcuts : shortcuts only visible on the user account that created them.
- Shortcuts of X (name of the Vertical Solution) : shortcuts will be visible to all web users.
3 options :
- "Show in shortcut bar" : will place it in the top bar (B)
- "Show on homepage" : option will show it on the home page (C)
You can choose these two locations simultaneously. If you check the second, you can choose the color of the shortcut box.
- "Shortcuts in X menu": will place the shortcut in the menu on the left with visibility for all web users. If you choose this option, you can give it an icon from an exhaustive choice. (A)
You can manage your shortcuts from the "Customization" menu, then "Shortcuts".
You will be able to see any shortcuts already created. They are arranged in three locations :
- Menu: lists the shortcuts in the menu on the left
- Common Shortcuts: Lists common shortcuts either on the navbar or on the home page.
- My shortcuts: Likewise, lists personal shortcuts whether they are in the navbar or on the home page.
You can drag the different shortcuts, delete or rename them, but also add a submenu that will allow you to place the shortcuts in a tree structure (as shown by green arrow). These trees are available for shortcuts in the menu on the left and in the navbar (see picture).
Here you are with your account configured and personalized in the colors of your company with shortcuts allowing you to navigate pleasantly in Daxium-Air.