Task creation requires firstly set the form so that it is compatible with this feature. To do so, you only need to put 2 date & time fields on your form. You then only need to tick a box to confirm it can be used in task creation.
1 – Inserting "Date" fields:
We create 2 "Date" fields in the "Date/Time" format, that we will name StartDate and EndDate:
2- Activating the form for tasks model and selecting the dates:
3- Configuration of tasks
- NFC: Requests to read an NFC tag in order to do the task.
- Start date: When starting the task on the mobile, will be automatically filled.
- End date: When the user will finish the task, this field will be automatically filled when sent.
- Late Delay: Enables you to include a time window before the task is considered as late. If you set it up to 1 hour, and the task starts at 3 pm and finishes at 4 pm, then it will be late if completed after 5 pm.
- Available fields for creation: Defines fields of the form that can be prefilled when creating the task.
You will find the "Task Model" option active in the view listing the forms: