Daxium-Air is a customizable mobile application for businesses, which presents as forms with a multitude of field types.
This mobile solution allows any company to build a set of mobile applications, compatible with smartphones and tablets, fully configurable, and adapted to their business.
3 essential steps
In order to be able to use the application, the prerequisites are :
- Have an internet connection
- Have a Gmail account configured to access the Play Store catalog
- Valid mobile user access
- Log In : Enter your e-mail username and password provided by your administrator.
- Try a Demo : If you don't have an account and want to explore the app.
Following your connection, you can enter a local 4-digit password on your mobile.
This option allows you to secure different user accounts already connected on the same mobile.
A synchronization is started automatically in order to retrieve the account data.
Navigate in Daxium-Air
- This is the default home screen provided by the Daxium application.
- This interface can be personalized by your Administrator.
- List of application menus
- Submission creation
- List of submissions created on the mobile
- Tasks present on the mobile
- Here is a list of example forms for creating related submissions.
- It is possible to perform a quick search using a text filter.
Here is an example of a form to be completed in order to create a submission.
The following form presents mandatory fields.
It is therefore necessary to complete all the fields marked with an *, in order to be able to complete the creation of the form.
- Local mobile or server search via the advanced search on the submissions.
- Different views are available :
- Action menu in My Submissions :
- Filter : Allows a common filter to be applied to a form report and form type.
- Upload : Relaunch the sending of forms.
- Select : Allows you to select several submissions.
- Import Json : to import submission already completed under .Json format.