Creating a list
Go to Parameters / Data and Forms / Lists to open the overall display for lists.
To create your list, click on "New" in the top right corner .
The following window appears, you can enter your list's name.
Once you click on "Add", your list is created and you are automatically directed to its configuration page.
Your list is created empty, so you need to add some values. For this, different options are possible :
- Manual unitary creation :
The left part of the page displays the values of your list and the level of the hierarchy. Click on the one you want to modify, and proceed to the modifications on the right part of the page.
- Add an item: Create a level within the item selected on the left.
- Save: Save the value entered (one at a time always).
- Delete: Delete the value selected from the list.
- Cancel: Cancel all modifications of the item since the last save done.
- Import and Management options of your list :
- Access authorization: Manage the access for each value of your list (to users and groups).
- Delete: Delete your entire list.
- Import : Import values via a .CSV file (see doc for import here).
- Export: Export your list in .CSV or Excel format.
- Manual edition: Mode for quick editing of your list.
A. Value: Name of the item, which will be the value displayed. Mandatory
B. External id: Hidden value, only usable in publiposting (formulas, reports). Option
C. Functional status color: Attribute a color to the value of your item. Option
D. Url: If you need to direct to a webpage via a hyperlink. Option
E. Image: Attribute a picture of your item. Format : 25x25 pixel. Option
You can edit and delete a list at all times. However, make sure that you also modify the fields depending on the list values in your form and the data in your submissions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.