This article will allow you to configure a planned export on an FTP server for manual and/or automatic reports.
- In Daxium-Air : Automatic reports, previously configured in "Settings> Reports".
- Out of Daxium-Air : The credentials (login and password) for an account on an FTP or FTPS server (FTP with SSL), with authorization to create folders and files.
Details of the procedure
Configuration of the Integration with the FTP server
Go to "Parameters > WebServices > Integrations".
- If you don't have an "FTP" type integration already, create one :
- Click on "Add" in the top right corner and select "FTP" in the "Integration" field.
- In the open window, tick the "Active" box and fill in the informations (Name, User name, Password). If your server is using an FTPS protocol (FTP with SSL), tick the "SSL" box as well.
- Click on "Save" in the top right corner.
- Check the correct operation for an already active "FTP" type integration.
- Click on the desired integration from the full list display to open its details.
- Click in the top right corner on "Check storage connection". If "Connection good" appears, you may proceed. If the contrary, correct the parameters and click on "Save". Repeat the operation of "Check storage connection" to make sure the connection is successful.
Configuration of a planned export
Go to "Parameters > General > Planned Exports".
- Create your new planned export
- Click in the top right corner on "Add export". Select "Periodic data export".
- In the main section : fill in the Name, tick the "Active" box, and select the integration previously created/checked in the list called "Integration". Also select the related forms to export.
- In the "Manual and auto reports" section : Tick the "Active" box. If necessary, edit the folder name by clicking on "</>Edit", and modify the "Report types to export" and "Report modes to export". NB : Prefer exporting the bare minimum amount of files, to avoid filling disk space unnecessarily.
- In the "Export period" section : Inform the "Start time" as minimum 5 minutes after the current time, and adjust the other parameters to your needs.
- Finally, click in the top right corner on "Save".
- Check the correct operation of your export.
- Once you are back on the full list display of planned exports, take note of the values in"Last execution" and "Next execution" columns of your export.
- Wait at least 10 minutes after the execution start time informed on your export, and reload the page.
- In case of successful export, you will notice that the values of each column have been updated. Your files are now available on your FTP server.
- In case of failure, click on the "Show" link in the "Last export error" column. Correct the configuration mistakes, then modify the start time of your export and execute it again. If the problem persists, do not hesitate to contact your Daxium support !
Article is closed for comments.